Thursday, September 12, 2013

Q: Visa issue of officer and employee dispatched to Japan.

A: Regardless of the type of entity, all foreign employees working in Japan must acquire applicable visa permits, so-called “zairyushikaku.” There are many types of zairyushikaku and you must apply for the one best suited to your planned activity in Japan. Immigration Office announces basic criteria for the application as a reference, but the actual application review process is not officially disclosed. Your extension, change of permit and all other immigration works are done through a local office governing your residential area.

For More info contact us:

No comments:

Post a Comment